Today I decided to add some new pictures to the blog since it's been quite awhile since I last updated them. Nothing very exciting has happened in the last couple weeks but we do have a lot of exciting stuff happening in the next few weeks! First, our new addition will be arriving soon (hopefully because I am so ready to not be pregnant anymore!) Second, Maddison's fifth birthday is this Sunday (where did the last 5 years go to?!) and Third, my little sister Hannah is getting married to the love of her life in the Salt Lake Temple next Friday! We are so excited to welcome both new arrivals to our family and I cannot believe that my baby is already 5! I remember the day she was born :). On a lesser front, Maddison and Logan are starting swimming lessons on Monday and they are so excited! We have been going to the kiddie pool a few times a week for the last week or so and it has been fun! The kids love the water and I can't hardly get them out of the pool when its time to leave :). Travis has applied for a job at the Cassia County Sherrif's Office and he has his test next Thursday so we've been really excited about that! We are really hoping and praying that he gets it because it would be a great change and experience for our whole family!
No comments:
Post a Comment